This Theme uses WordPress built-in menus feature which can be found in your WordPress Dashboard. Follow the next steps to define menus for each of the theme’s menu locations.
- Navigate to Appearance Menus page
- Click the Create a new menu link to make a new menu. Enter the name then hit Create Menu .
- To add a menu item, you can easily select one of your already made pages on the left hand side and click Add to Menu .
- You can also add menu items by entering a custom name and custom link into the Links box.
- You can manage your menus using the drag and drop functionality. To create a dropdown menu, simply drag a menu item below and slightly to the right of another menu item and it will lock into place and create a dropdown section.
- Save your menu. After that go to Manage Locations tab and set your created menu as Primary Menu (or other)
- Once its all done, make sure you click the Save button.
- You can change menus locations in any time from Manage Locations tab.
Please, don’t add a lot of positions to first level in main menu, because sometimes they can’t fit in one line.
How to add descriptions to links
That’s easy. Click to Screen Options in right top corner of page and enable there Description checkbox. After this, for each menu item you can add description.
How to add links to footer bottom line
You can add also some links to bottom line in footer (with copyright text). To do this, go to Theme option Footer option Footer Bottom Text and add there next code.
2016 Wpsoul.com Design. All rights reserved. <div class="floatright mr30 ml30 mobilecenterdisplay disablefloatmobile"><a href="#" class="inlinestyle mr30">Disclaimer</a> <a href="#" class="inlinestyle">Contact Us</a></div>
Instead of # – place real links. floatright class means that links will be right floated.