This Theme uses WordPress built-in menus feature which can be found in your WordPress Dashboard. Follow the next steps to define menus for each of the theme’s menu locations.
- Navigate to Appearance Menus page
- Click the Create a new menu link to make a new menu. Enter the name then hit Create Menu .
- To add a menu item, you can easily select one of your already made pages on the left hand side and click Add to Menu .
- You can also add menu items by entering a custom name and custom link into the Links box.
- You can manage your menus using the drag and drop functionality. To create a dropdown menu, simply drag a menu item below and slightly to the right of another menu item and it will lock into place and create a dropdown section.
- Save your menu. After that go to Manage Locations tab and set your created menu as Primary Menu (or other)
- Once its all done, make sure you click the Save button.
- You can change menus locations in any time from Manage Locations tab.
Please, don’t add a lot of positions to first level in main menu, because sometimes they can’t fit in one line.
For this, add custom link to menu
with next Url – # and next Link text
Next thing, click on screen option in right top corner and enable Css classes checkbox. Now, you can add additional css classes to menu items. So, add to search menu item class
If you want to make it in right part of menu add also class
Mobile Menu and Header
Our theme has additional functions for mobile header. First of all, you can disable to show full header on mobiles and make it as compact panel. For this, go to theme option – Mobile and AMP and enable Compact mobile header.
In the same Place you can assign your custom logo in top of Mobile Sliding panel. You can also assign custom elements or text in top of sliding panel.
If you want to center your custom content – wrap it with next div
<div class="text-center">Your content</div>
If you want to make it with white color, use
<div class="whitecolor">Your content</div>
By default, simple dropdown in menu has width 210px, you can increase this value with code
you can place this in theme options – general options – custom css
You can add also some links to bottom line in footer (with copyright text). To do this, go to Theme option Footer option Footer Bottom Text and add there next code.
2016 Wpsoul.com Design. All rights reserved. <div class="floatright mr30 ml30 mobilecenterdisplay disablefloatmobile"><a href="#" class="inlinestyle mr30">Disclaimer</a> <a href="#" class="inlinestyle">Contact Us</a></div>
Instead of # – place real links. floatright class means that links will be right floated.