The next part of update was final merge for all child themes. Now, you don’t need to install any theme. You can enable functions or custom styles of child themes in Theme option – general – Theme subset.
Please, note, if you use Repick theme, you must do next steps after update:
- Update Rehub to newest version
- Activate Rehub (without Repick)
- Go to theme option – general – theme subset and enable Repick subset. Reload page.
- Go to theme option – appearance and enable dark theme option, choose dark background color
- If you use Repick and Woocommerce grid, go to Customizer – Woocommerce – Product images and set 383 for product loop
From 10 version, we also totally removed deprecated Visual Composer layout for pages. Currently, if you want to control width and other options of page, you don’t need to enable any custom page layout, just use Default layout.
If you used old WP bakery demo sites and page layout for Visual Composer, do next changes:
- Edit page
- Choose default page layout
- Save page
- Reload page
- Do settings which you need
Next part of update was converting all our demos from WP bakery to more modern Elementor. WP bakery layouts will still work and you can use them if you prefer this plugin
Also we removed some outdated styles and blocks for MDTF plugin, WPSM specification and 4 blocks of Elementor (box, pros, cons, heading).
But if you still want to use old blocks or styles, we created special child theme for you. Simply install and activate it and all deprecated parts will be available again