REHub theme has several free and bundled child theme which makes your design different from REHub and have some unique functions
To use them, download full theme package from Themeforest. Go to download page and download all files
Unzip file, you will see
REHubWP-theme.zip inside, unzip it again. You will find several folders. One of them – child and bonus themes. Currently, there are 6 child themes:
- rehub-blankchild – is blank child theme. It doesn’t add any functions to theme, and you can use it if you want to add customizations to REHhub;
- repick – is RE:Pick theme;
- rethings – is RE:Thing theme;
- recash – is Re:Cash theme;
- redirect – is Re:Direct theme;
- revendor – is Re:Vendor theme and Re:market demo
- rewise – is Re:Wise theme and Re:compare demo
- redokan is for Re:dokan theme and demo
- rh-grandchild-plugin – grandchild theme plugin for customization of child themes above.
For using child themes, just install them and activate on page Appearance – Themes as you do this for any other wordpress theme. Child themes are working only with Rehub theme. When you update child theme, make sure that your main theme is updated and has latest version.