REHub theme has several free and bundled sub sites which allows you to have different styles and designs for your site. Some of subsites are made on child themes (bundled with theme and free for buyers), some subsites are made on Re:hub without using child themes.
To download child themes, download full theme package from Themeforest. Go to download page and download all files
Unzip file, you will see
REHubWP-theme.zip inside, unzip it again. You will find several folders. One of them – child and bonus themes. Currently, there are 6 child themes:
- rehub-blankchild – is blank child theme. It doesn’t add any functions to theme, and you can use it if you want to add customizations to REHhub;
- RE:Pick demo uses repick which is required for this demo
- RE:Thing demo uses rething which is required for this demo
- Re:Cash demo doesn’t use child themes. Use Re:hub
- Re:Direct demo uses redirect which is required for this demo
- Re:Vendor demo and Re:market demo use revendor child theme
- Re:Wise demo and Re:compare demo don’t use child themes
- Re:dokan demo uses redokan child theme
- Re:cart demo doesn’t use child themes
- Re:tour demo doesn’t use child themes
- rh-grandchild-plugin – grandchild theme plugin for customization of child themes above.
For using child themes, just install them and activate on page Appearance – Themes as you do this for any other wordpress theme. Child themes are working only with Rehub theme. When you update child theme, make sure that your main theme is updated and has latest version.